By booking you are agreeing to these Terms and
We aim for our Retreat to be peaceful and tranquil. These Terms and Conditions have been created to minimise any disturbance
during your holiday. If these Terms and Conditions are breached, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking: A pitch is only reserved if secured by deposit and full payment made at
least 14 days prior to arrival. The only variation is by special agreement with the Campsite Management.
- When booking, you agree that at least one member of your party is at least 18 years of age. Proof may be
- Cancellation policy: Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds except in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the
- Arrival: Pitches will be available from 12 noon. Except by prior agreement, we ask for guest(s) to arrive by 8pm at the
latest for the comfort of others on the Campsite. Pitches must be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure unless specifically agreed otherwise with the management.
- Commercial vehicles are not allowed. Exceptions may be made for small vans if agreed with the management at the time of
- The Campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. There
is a maximum power loading on each pitch’s electrical outlet of 16A. It is the responsibility of the lead guest to ensure they do not exceed this loading, and to ensure that the plug, cable and
associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point up to and including the Camper's unit are safe. Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd will not be liable for any accident or loss arising from the
use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the Campsite's hook-up point. Do not let children play around the electric hook-up points or cables.
- The use of gas cylinders of a capacity greater than 15kg is not recommended.
- Under no circumstances will the use of generators be permitted.
- By booking you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, by any member of your party, including
animals, to the property of other guests or Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd. In such circumstances, Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd will not be held liable in any way.
- Please be respectful of other guests at all times. Disturbance to other guests, or offensive or threatening behaviour to
other guests, or members of staff, or management, will not be tolerated and may result in the entire party being instructed to vacate the site. In such circumstances no refund will be
- Quiet must be observed between 10 pm and 7 am for the consideration of others.
- Whilst quiet music is allowed within your unit, this must be at a volume not to cause disturbance to fellow guests, or
- The site is not suitable for loud, party activities. We reserve the right to refuse booking of large parties or if you are on
site, you may be asked to leave. In such circumstances, there will be no refund.
- You are required to leave the pitch clean and tidy. All rubbish, waste water and chemical waste, must be disposed of as
directed by site notices.
- Please ensure you remove all tent pegs as they damage our lawn mower. Such damage may be re-charged.
- Barbecues and firepits may be used. All fires must be deemed safe by the Management and in any case extinguished by 10
- Kites must not be flown anywhere on site due to the presence of nearby overhead electric cables. Suitable sites can be
suggested on request.
- Dog owners are responsible for the disposal of ALL fouling.
- CCTV monitors the access to the campsite for security reasons.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
We will be pleased to offer you personal and no-obligation advice. Simply contact us on or use our contact form.