Terms and conditions for Pineapple Farm
- Booking: A pitch is only reserved if secured by deposit and full payment made at least14 days prior to arrival, at which point you will be
notified of your pitch number. The only variation is by special agreement with either Yvonne, Tracy or Andrew (The managers of the site).
- Payment: 50% on booking, and the remainder 14 days before your arrival. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee to hold your booking unless we receive the
balance of payment at least 14 days prior to arrival. No reminders will be issued.
- Arrival: Providing Campers have booked in accordance with these T&C and have been duly notified of their pitch, they may, on arrival, find their
pitch and settle in. Pitches will be available from 12 noon. We ask where possible for guest(s) to arrive by 8 pm at the latest for the comfort of others on the campsite. Pitches must be
vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure. An extension and any fee will be with the managers of the sites’ discretion and must be agreed in advance.
- The site is not suitable for loud, party activities. Whilst we welcome all enquiries we reserve the right to refuse bookings from single sex
parties of more than three or from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18. If you think this may refer to you please contact the site managers at the time of booking to discuss your
requirements. If we see a group forming which has not been agreed prior to booking, we reserve the right to ask you to leave and there will be no refund.
- Cancellation policy: Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds.
- No guarantee can be given for any choice of pitch preferred although if your preference is not available we will endeavour to upgrade your
booking at no additional cost, should this not be possible, we will offer you the opportunity to cancel your booking for a full refund.
- Cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc., must be contained within the pitch reserved. Whilst we will endeavour to provide parking for one
car next to each pitch, the management reserved the right to provide centralised parking at busy times.
- Management is prepared to consider re-allocation of pitches within any given booking period, subject to availability.
- Maximum power loading on each pitch’s electrical outlets is 16A. It is the responsibility of the Camper to ensure they do not exceed this
- The Campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up to the socket on the hookup point on the pitch. It is the
responsibility of the Camper to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point to the Camper's unit is safe. The campsite will not accept responsibility
for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the campsite's hook-up point. Do not let children play around the
electric hookup points or cables.
- The use of gas cylinders of a capacity greater than 15kg is not recommended.
- All cars, caravans, awnings, tents etc. are parked at the sole risk of the owner and the management cannot accept any responsibility for
- All rubbish, waste water and chemical waste, must be disposed of as directed by site notices.
- Barbeques may be used providing they are raised above ground level so the grass is not burnt. The lighting of fires is allowed, providing these
are in the fire pits or raised off the ground, away from grass.
- The management will not be held responsible for damage to clients' property by fire, theft or injury to persons whilst on site.
- Whilst music is allowed on the campsite, we request this is at a volume not to cause disturbance to other guests, either on site or resident of
any of the farm properties.
- Quiet must be observed between 10 pm and 7 am for the consideration of others.
- Kites must not be flown anywhere on site due to the presence of nearby overhead electric cables. Suitable sites can be suggested on
- Cars, Caravans, Boats etc. must NOT be washed on site.
- Site speed limits must be observed.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Dog owners are responsible for the disposal of ANY fouling.
- Children must be under the supervision of their parents/guardians on all areas of the campsite at all times.
- Commercial vehicles are not allowed. An exception may be made small vans if agreed with the management at the time of booking. If in doubt
please contact the management. The right is reserved to refuse.
- Each pitch must be left clean and tidy on departure.
- Only those persons listed on the booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated.
- Pineapple Farm is a family campsite, and suitable for holiday bookings only. We reserve the right to deny access if our terms are not
- No generators, please.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person at any time.
- Failure to comply with these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the campsite at any time without refund.
- Pineapple Farm Holidays is part of the Pineapple Group of businesses, including the farm and rural business park, which is adjacent to the
Management and behaviour on site:
Our customers visit to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this family campsite. If anyone does not respect this,
the Site Manager and their team reserve the right to refuse them admission or ask them to leave the site at any time. If you are asked to leave under these circumstances, no monies will be
Bookings are not transferable to another party. When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your
party is 18 years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf, you accept these Terms & Conditions and you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage
caused by any member of your party or animal accompanying you.