Terms and conditions for Pineapple Farm
By booking you are agreeing
to these Terms and Conditions.
We aim for our Campsite to be peaceful and tranquil. These Terms and
Conditions have been created to minimise any disturbance during your holiday. If these Terms and Conditions are breached, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Booking: A pitch is only reserved if secured by deposit and
full payment made at least 14 days prior to arrival. The only variation is by special agreement with the Campsite Management.
- When booking, you agree that at least one member of your party is at
least 18 years of age. Proof may be required.
- Cancellation policy: Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds except in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the Management.
- Arrival: Pitches will be available from 12 noon. Except by prior
agreement, we ask for guest(s) to arrive by 8pm at the latest for the comfort of others on the Campsite. Pitches must be vacated by 11.00am on day of departure unless specifically agreed otherwise
with the management.
- Whilst we endeavor to allocate requested pitches, we reserve the right
to vary this for managerial reasons.
- Cars, caravans, awnings, tents, etc., must be contained within the
pitch reserved and are parked solely at the owner’s risk.
- Commercial vehicles are not allowed. Exceptions may be made for small
vans if agreed with the management at the time of booking.
- The Campsite is responsible for the safety of the electrical system up
to the socket on the hook-up point at the pitch. There is a maximum power loading on each pitch’s electrical outlet of 16A. It is the responsibility of the lead guest to ensure they do not exceed
this loading, and to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the hook-up point up to and including the Camper's unit are safe. Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd will not
be liable for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the Campsite's hook-up point. Do not let children play around the electric hook-up
points or cables.
- The use of gas cylinders of a capacity greater than 15kg is not
- Under no circumstances will the use of generators be
- By booking you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage, however
caused, by any member of your party, including animals, to the property of other guests or Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd. In such circumstances, Pineapple Farm Holidays Ltd will not be held liable in
- Please be respectful of other guests at all times. Disturbance to
other guests, or offensive or threatening behaviour to other guests, or members of staff, or management, will not be tolerated and may result in the entire party being instructed to vacate the site.
In such circumstances no refund will be considered.
- Quiet must be observed between 10 pm and 7 am for the consideration of
- Whilst quiet music is allowed within your unit, this must be at a
volume not to cause disturbance to fellow guests, or neighbouring residents.
- The site is not suitable for loud, party activities. We reserve the
right to refuse booking of large parties or if you are on site, you may be asked to leave. In such circumstances, there will be no refund.
- You are required to leave the pitch clean and tidy. All rubbish, waste
water and chemical waste, must be disposed of as directed by site notices.
- Please ensure you remove all tent pegs as they damage our lawn mower.
Such damage may be re-charged.
- Barbecues and firepits may be used providing they are raised above
ground level. All fires must be deemed safe by the Management and in any case extinguished by 10 pm.
- Kites must not be flown anywhere on site due to the presence of nearby
overhead electric cables. Suitable sites can be suggested on request.
- Dog owners are responsible for the disposal of ALL
- CCTV monitors the access to the campsite for security reasons.
- Children must be supervised at all